Update day: 28-01-2022
Job type: Full-time
- Autonomous role based in our Masterton branch
- Develop or build on your insurance experience
- Join a global Insurance leader
Aon currently has an opportunity for an Account Executive to join our Masterton branch.
This varied role will see you supporting an established portfolio of clients through the insurance claims and renewal lifecycle. Your willingness to turn your hand to anything and initiative are key!
Day to day you might work on:
- Responding to client enquiries
- Document management
- Preparing client renewal paperwork
- Premium negotiations
- Policy and new business submissions
- Claims management support.
Confidence and an ability to communicate effectively with clients is essential, as you will be the first point of contact in the branch.
Ideally you will come from an insurance broking background, but we are open to hearing from people who can demonstrate proven client service skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- The ability to deliver high standards of quality client service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Positive attitude and drive to succeed.
Aon Culture & Benefits
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve your best.
We currently have approximately 1,000 employees in New Zealand. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people, working across 120 countries. This allows us to build the best teams and gather the best thinking from around the world to deliver quality solutions and service locally.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 20-02-2022🌏 Porirua, Wellington
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Wellington, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt
⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Kapiti Coast, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington