Update day: 05-01-2022
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Job type: Full Time
Electrix Ltd is a high profile, long term leader in the Australasian electrical and gas contracting markets. We provide a wide range of services to the power, electricity, gas and industrial and commercial contracting sectors. Electrix Limited is also one of NZ’s foremost electrical construction and maintenance companies.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to provide support to our Albany based Gas New Connections Business Unit.
- Processing debtor and creditor invoices, purchase orders.
- Processing job data and entering payroll information from timesheets.
- Interacting with Vector, other clients and contractors regarding connection & installation work.
- Interfacing with resource scheduler to commit and prioritise work.
- Assisting with pricing and quotation for connections and installation crews.
- Ordering material and services as requested by Customer Service Representatives.
- Obtaining necessary approvals from councils.
- Entering data for maintenance contracts and projects.
- Maintaining contract folders, filing of documents and typing business correspondence.
- Organising services, repairs etc. for vehicles.
- Documenting meeting minutes and carrying out general administrative duties.
- Organising monthly meetings and taking meeting minutes at monthly meetings.
- General administration as directed.
Technical Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Sound understanding and competence in relevant software and database programmes e.g. SAP, Siebel, Word, Excel and Power-point
- Experience in access-based data entry systems.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle pressure whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with a diverse group of people.
Electrix will offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate that includes fully funded medical insurance and generous contributions to KiwiSaver, if eligible.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
In accordance with the Company’s Drug & Alcohol Policy, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test and medical. We prefer online applications. Once you click Applyyou will be routed to our career website where you will be required to complete an on-line application. This may take a few minutes.
Applications close Monday 9th August 2021.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-02-2022🌏 Manukau City, Auckland
⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Auckland, Auckland City, East Tamaki
⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 North Shore City, Auckland
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
⏰ 13-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
💸 $22.75⏰ 14-02-2022🌏 North Shore City, Auckland
⏰ 09-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Auckland, Auckland City, East Tamaki
⏰ 08-02-2022🌏 Manukau City, Auckland