Update day: 31-12-2021
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Industry: Higher Education
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentDEVELOPMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS
Who We Are
Founded in 1869, the University of Otago recently celebrated its 150th anniversary and is New Zealand’s oldest university. It has a strong teaching and research tradition and well-established national and international linkages. It is also one of New Zealand’s largest universities, with over 20,000 students, assets in excess of $2.0 billion and 4,000 full time equivalent staff based in Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and Invercargill.
Do you believe philanthropy has the power to change lives?
Join a fun, friendly team supporting development and alumni relations at the University of Otago. Our job is to build warm, productive relationships with alumni, donors, and friends of Otago. Our Advancement Services Coordinator is critical to this effort – their information-wrangling skills and digital design skills help us to better display the power of philanthropy.
The primary focus of this role is to support the Development and Alumni Relations Office in meeting divisional and university goals.
In This Role You Will
- Be responsible for the Alumni and Friends website including the use of the University’s content management system in conjunction with BBNC to create and maintain online donation and event registration forms.
- Be responsible for the creation and distribution of communications using both NXT RE and BBNC as required by the Development and Alumni Relations Office, while also providing support for other university departments as requested.
- Complete activities that utilise NXT RE and the University CRM to maintain accurate database records.
- Use Raiser’s Edge database (NXT RE) to support the continued improvement of alumni records.
- Professional experience using content management systems and database administration and/or equivalent combination of relevant experience in this area.
- Extremely good judgement, common sense, and ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a busy environment.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and oral.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
Specific enquiries may be directed to Louise Lawrence via the contact details below.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2101661 will close on Saturday, 25 September 2021.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-02-2022🌏 Dunedin, Otago
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
⏰ 12-02-2022🌏 Dunedin, Otago
⏰ 20-02-2022🌏 Dunedin, Otago
⏰ 25-02-2022🌏 Dunedin, Otago
⏰ 09-02-2022🌏 Dunedin, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Dunedin, Otago
⏰ 13-02-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
⏰ 12-02-2022🌏 Otago, Dunedin
⏰ 12-02-2022🌏 Dunedin, Otago