Category: Information Technology
Job descriptionOur Dunedin-based client is offering an initial 6-month contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst. With the potential to extend, this opportunity is not to be missed!
You will be working alongside other Business Analysts and Project Managers to successfully complete challenging and exciting projects. Utilising your excellent communication abilities, you will discuss project findings to achieve business goals.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience conducting GAP Analysis
- Ability to review, analyse and evaluate systems and user needs.
- Identify business needs and translate needs into requirements
- Experience in documentation analysis
- Outstanding communication
What’s on offer for you?
- Opportunity for extension beyond the initial 6-months
- Varied role and challenging work
- Attractive hourly rate
- Leading employer of choice
How to Apply:
If you know this is the right role for you, please hit APPLY NOW!
If you are applying from outside of the area, please include a cover letter outlining your motivations for applying for the opportunity and considering a shift to the area.
To find out more or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity or your career in IT contact Emma on 027 752 8466
Click to apply for free candidate