Update day: 23-12-2021
Job type: Full time
Access Solutions is a 100% NZ owned business that has carved out a niche as one of NZ’s top Access & Forklift equipment providers. A great opportunity now exists for an individual to join the Wellington team and we are seeking applicants who possess sales experience within the Construction Industry or Access Equipment/Hire industry.
- The primary purpose of the role is to develop revenue through the acquisition & management of new customer contracts through hire, capital sales & leasing of new & used EWP & Forklift Trucks.
- The company prides itself on providing an exceptional level of commitment to customer service & supplying its customers with only quality industry products.
- To effectively manage & grow sales within the Wellington region.
- To achieve defined targets for sales, lease & hire of Access equipment.
- To build & maintain strong relationships with new & existing key stakeholders.
- Account management responsibilities.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Proven and substantiated experience selling into and building relationships within the Construction industry.
- Experience in the Hire industry is desirable.
- A proven “hunter” & "solution seller" who thrives on seeking out opportunities for revenue generation.
- A great communicator with excellent customer service skills & the ability to build rapport & develop client relationships from construction site through to corporate level.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- A self starter with effective time management & problem solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership & drive the sales process autonomously.
- A collaborative team player who is customer focused and supportive of other’s successes.
- A good level of personal presentation.
- Sound level of computer literacy.
- The successful candidate will be rewarded by the support of a knowledgable & accessible management team.
- A strong quality product to deliver to customers.
- Ongoing product & professional training opportunities.
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and great benefits.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you wish to grow your career & work for a successful and stable NZ company please apply online with CV & covering letter.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Kapiti Coast, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
⏰ 31-01-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Wellington, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt