Update day: 05-01-2022
Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
- Full time, permanent role
- Based in Britomart, Auckland
Business products (Lending, Deposits and Payments) are important strategic areas of focus. Across these portfolios there are significant opportunities to grow revenue, strengthen our offering, digitise processes, manage and control risk, and improve the overall customer value proposition. We have a number of Chapter Lead opportunities linked to Lending, Deposits and Payment portfolios. The Product Chapter are accountable for ensuring delivery of our products to maximise best customer outcomes across the value chain.
As a Chapter Lead you will
- Be a passionate people leader who supports their people through the development of their craft (Product) to ensure best practice end-to-end product management is imbedded in everything we do.
- support the formulation and development of strategies, that enable Westpac to identify opportunities to remove pain points, strive for continual improvement and make step change in the delivery of product to improve the product experience for our staff and customers.
This role will suit someone who has a demonstratable passion for banking and supporting people to grow and develop their craft. To do this you will have a deep understanding of the New Zealand market, business customers, and our competitors. You will be outcome focused, self-driven and motivated to deliver change and value.
You’ll understand the numbers and bring a wealth of knowledge of banking and how products are delivered to market. You’ll be strong champion for risk and embedding foundational best practice end-to-end product management. You will also bring experience in managing complex issues and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
What You Will Bring To The Role
- Demonstratable ability to build and manage strong stakeholder relationships
- A deep knowledge and understanding of business products in either deposits, lending or payments (preferable)
- Business acumen with an ability to analyse and interpret complex and multi layered information
- Experience in the development of product strategies and roadmaps through analysis and deep market insights
- Experience owning and delivering large and complex change which delivers significant business value
- A growth mindset with a focus on doing what is right for customers and our business
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we’ll invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your development.
If you are keen to help our customers and clients achieve their financial goals and work in a progressive organisation, with an enviable culture, then apply today with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Auckland, Panmure
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Auckland, Auckland City
💸 $90K⏰ 16-02-2022🌏
⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Auckland, Auckland City, East Tamaki
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland