Update day: 05-01-2022
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Job type: Contract/Temp
Who are we?
We’re a team of trusted business advisors who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. Our people are what make us the leading professional services firm in New Zealand - full of energy, challenge, and opportunities. Our values are at the centre of who we are; it decides the way we think, who we employ and how we work
What would you be doing?
We have a 12 month Maternity cover contract in our Internal Firm Services team. You will be joining a team that is committed to the delivery of PwC’s exceptional atmosphere, an environment that represents a brand and community that we are so proud to deliver to our staff and our clients. This position would see you working as a customer concierge in our reception area managing all customers internal and external with a can do attitude. This position includes some administrative and diary management support required for a PwC Partner. There is also responsibility for general office events & functions, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner and to a very high standard.
What do you need to bring to the role?
- You are highly organised, friendly in nature and adaptable, with refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is key.
- You have a passion for customer service and can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You display an ability to troubleshoot and execute your problem-solving techniques and like working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to work between the hours 8.15am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive. You may also be required to flex to accommodate events as and when required.
- You will have at least 2- 3 years’ experience in frontline customer service or concierge role.
- General administration including Google Suite and Microsoft Office products knowledge coupled with sound communication and organisational skills.
Why is PwC a great place to work?
Today’s constantly changing commercial world requires us to be proactive with our professional and personal development. At PwC, you will have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise, both locally and through our wider global network of member firms, where you’ll be enabled by cutting-edge technology and a culture of self-disruption. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and with an increasingly agile workforce drive flexible working to get the best out of our people. At PwC, we aim to inspire, motivate and reward our people to succeed in all areas of their lives.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. To submit your details click ‘apply now’.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Matamata-Piako, Waikato
⏰ 13-02-2022🌏 Waikato - other, Waikato
⏰ 12-02-2022🌏 Waikato, Hamilton
⏰ 06-02-2022🌏 Hamilton, Waikato
⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Cambridge, Waikato
⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 Waikato, Hamilton
⏰ 02-02-2022🌏 Hamilton, Waikato
⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 Waikato, Hamilton
⏰ 08-02-2022🌏 Waikato - other, Waikato
⏰ 12-02-2022🌏 Hamilton, Waikato