Update day: 12-01-2022
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Job type: Casual/Vacation
He Waka Eke Noa | Creating Great Together
We’re reimaging banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
Te Kaiurungi | About the Role:
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Consultant to support our Kaitaia team on a casual basis. Joining us in acasual position is all about flexibility - giving you more time to get the kids to school, go to the gym, or just do the things you enjoy. Our Casual’s fill in when required during times where we are possibly short staff or it’s a busy time for the team, but ideally you will able to work adhoc hours from Monday - Friday.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, the face of BNZ on the branch floor. Your ability to engage and listen to customers will be critical to your success in this role. You’ll help with general product and service enquiries and perform over the counter banking transactions. This role is a Banker Level 1. Please refer to the position description for an outline of key responsibilities at this level.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- An opportunity to learn individual one on one training and coaching to be successful in your job
- No two days the same and there is plenty of variety working for us
- A friendly and supportive team environment, part of the fantastic wider BNZ Culture
Here’s what you can do for us:
- Be part of our high achieving team
- Deliver outstanding customer service - go the extra mile!
- Bring your confident and outgoing personality to our fast-paced environment
- Discuss our up to date, innovative banking solutions with our customers
Nau mai ki te Pēke o Aotearoa | Working at BNZ
At BNZ, we’re passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we’re at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We’re here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
Haere mai ki Te Peke o Aotearoa | Come to the Bank of New Zealand
If you’re ready to join a supportive team of BNZers who are passionate about the work they do and the results they achieve, then apply now and let’s create great together.
Applications for this vacancy close 19 September 2021.
If you would like to know more about Life at BNZ and how you can help re imagine banking for our customers, please visit www.bnzcareers.co.nz or click the ’apply now’ button to submit your confidential application.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Picton, Marlborough
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Wellington - other, Wellington
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Franklin, Auckland
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Rangiora, Canterbury
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Ashburton, Canterbury
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 East Tamaki, Auckland
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Otago, Alexandra, Cromwell
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Otago - other, Otago
⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Hawkes Bay - other, Hawke’s Bay
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-02-2022🌏 Palmerston North, Manawatu - Wanganui