Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job type: Full Time
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer-focused Customer Experience Support to be part of our team based in Avondale. If you have experience in the Fastenings industry that would beideal, but not essential.
You will have a high level of professionalism, have a great work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to effectively provide our customers with exceptional customer service, and enjoy working as part of a high performing close knit team.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone familiar with a customer service environment working with a CRM who can hit the ground running.
- A high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to understand customer needs and provide the appropriate solutions.
- A true passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- A high level of motivation, commitment, and an abundance of energy.
- A positive, hardworking attitude coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated time management and multitasking skills
- Advanced computer skills/computer savvy
- Team player with a good sense of humour
Experience in the fastenings industry is desirable but by not essential as full training will be provided.
About Steel and Tube:
As an organisation, Steel & Tube are a company that is wholeheartedly committed to our customers, our shareholders and to being a good employer. Steel & Tube places an emphasis on training and development, providing excellent working conditions as well as opportunities for the right person to grow within our nationwide organisation.
Steel & Tube is New Zealand’s leading provider of steel solutions and a proud New Zealand company with over 60 years of trading history in this country. With a national network of branches and distribution centres, S&T engages in markets and projects across infrastructure, construction (commercial and residential), heavy and light engineering, energy, manufacturing, viticulture and rural sectors.
Click the APPLY button NOW!
For any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref No. 972359
STEEL & TUBE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING IS A REQUIREMENT FOR EMPLOYMENT
Applications for this vacancy close on 05/08/2021
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Waitakere City, Auckland
⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Manukau City, Auckland
⏰ 02-09-2022🌏 East Tamaki, Auckland
⏰ 01-09-2022🌏 Manukau City, Auckland
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Manukau City, Auckland
⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Rodney, Auckland
⏰ 21-08-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Franklin, Auckland
⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Papakura, Auckland