Update day: 27-12-2021
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
Wanting an HR Generalist role in a company that supports work/life balance? Riversun Gisborne could have your next your career move! They are seeking an Employee Experience Manager to join their team. The Employee Experience Manager operates across the HR/ER scope and has the important task of working with all Riversun and Linnaeus employees to continue to sustain a positive team culture.
What the role entails:
- Working with employees to identify staffing needs, career progression and training plans
- Culture development and implementation and to assist in creating positive and enduring Employee Experiences.
- Successfully supporting managers in leading performance reviews and performance management processes.
- Reviewing, updating and creating relative policies and procedures
- Managing investigation and disciplinary processes
- Overseeing and supporting onboarding and selection processes
- Leading the HR team
- A member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Executing and formulating Company Strategy
With the chance to work across the realm of HR and ER, this is the type of role you don’t want to miss!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 3 years experience in an HR and ER position, even better is experience in the horticulture sector
- Sound professional and technical HR knowledge compiled with commercial awareness
- A great approach to working with a range of employees, leaders and colleagues across a large organisation
- Working knowledge of all relative NZ legislation
- Experience with career development and training opportunities for employees
- The ability to be flexible across the group and apply your skillset accordingly
- Great initiative and the ability to think on your feet and create change
- Adaptable and flexible and able to work with a wide range of people from all walks of life.
If you think this role is what you are after, and you have the relative experience and skillset then make sure to apply as we would love to hear from you. Applications will be managed on behalf of Riversun by People Plus. If you have any questions send them through to email@example.com.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 New Plymouth, Taranaki
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Whangarei, Northland
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Cambridge, Waikato
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Invercargill, Southland
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Thames-Coromandel, Waikato
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Taupo, Waikato
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Franklin, Auckland
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Gisborne
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Auckland City, Auckland