Update day: 03-08-2022
Category: Agriculture / Forestry / Fishery
Job type: Full time
Salary: $55-60K + Vehicle
At QCONZ we provide sustainable, ethical and quality solutions. We deliver assurance, support and audit services for our clients in the primary sector and beyond.
We are looking for our next superstar who is passionate about supporting our local industries. Having some background knowledge of agriculture, farming or quality assurance will be advantageous, however this is an entry level position, and full training will be provided.
We will help you kickstart your career by building your knowledge of quality compliance within the agriculture industry, develop your auditing skills, and helping you to become a technical expert in your field
This role is perfect for someone who likes to be hands-on and enjoys connecting with farmers and other rural professionals on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for on-farm monitoring and auditing food safety, environmental practices, animal health and wellbeing. You will work with farmers and their staff to ensure that they meet industry standards, so confident communication skills are essential.
If you are successful, you will join our team as a trainee auditor and will based in the Matamata/ Te Aroha Area.
At QCONZ we are not just offering a job, we are offering a career. Once on-board we are committed to invest in the on-going professional development of our valued team members. We actively support the development of career pathways, helping team members develop skills, set and meet their own personal and professional goals.
To provide sustainable, ethical and quality solutions
Our Mission (Whakatakanga)
- To provide knowledge and service (Mātauranga)
- To help care for and sustain our natural resources (Kaitiakitanga)
- To support communities Nationwide (Hapori)
Our Values (Ngā Uarā)
- Showing support and loyalty to our team and to our customers
- Valuing honesty reliability and transparency
- Providing quality and excellence in everything we do
- Adding Value and improving services wherever possible
For more information on the additional services that our QCONZ auditors provide, please visit our website https://qconz.co.nz.
TRAINEE AUDITOR ROLE:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Company vehicle provided with the option to upgrade to full personal use.
- This includes all road users’ costs, fuel, servicing, tyres, WOF, insurance, etc.
- Additional work from home allowance provided on top of base salary
- Work from a home base
- Laptop, phone and printer provided.
- Comprehensive training to become a MPI Recognised Farm Assessor
- Continuous learning and development
- Located in (or near to) Matamata/ Te Aroha
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in person and in writing
- Must have a good grasp on technology / digital systems
- Physically fit
- Full driver’s license
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in agriculture, or soil science is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working in the dairy industry is preferred.
Our goal is to be innovative, provide excellent service and to continually exceed our customer’s expectations. If you have a passion for farming, supporting others and enjoy being part of a winning team, please apply today.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 01-09-2022🌏 Waikato - other, Waikato
💸 $25 - $34.99 per hour⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Waikato - other, Waikato
⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Te Awamutu, Waikato
💸 $25 - $33 per hour + weekend bonuses⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Otorohanga, Waikato
⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Waikato - other, Waikato
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Thames-Coromandel, Waikato