Job type: Part Time
Contract: Permanent, Part Time
Hours of work: Wednesday to Saturday 9.30am - 3.00pm
Location: SPCA Gisborne
The role is responsible for creating a friendly, helpful and professional first impression for our customers, stakeholders and suppliers.
The role includes maintaining centre records and data input, coordinating volunteers and foster families, and facilitating adoptions and animal transfers to other centres.
This is a very busy role, and requires someone who can multi-task and be calm, efficient, and professional under pressure.
What we can offer you
· Making an actual difference to New Zealand’s animals
· Working with highly passionate people
· Job satisfaction from working in a profession that you have a passion for
· Getting involved in the local community with the welfare and education of animals
What we need from you
Our ideal Candidate will:
. Have excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to handle conflict situations and a friendly and positive attitude.
· Have good interpersonal skills – ability to build rapport with employees, volunteers, other stake holders and suppliers
· Be a self-motivated team player, who is enthusiastic and passionate about animal welfare.
· Be a quick thinker who is skilled at multi-tasking
· Effective time management skills, organisation and planning abilities
· Demonstrate empathy and resilience
· Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and must have a love for working with both people and animals.
Who we are
SPCA is one of the best loved and most respected charities in New Zealand, with a proud history of helping animals in need and advocating for animal welfare since 1872.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If you match the above criteria, please apply now! To find out more about us, go here
Applications without a cover letter stating why you feel you are suited to this role, will NOT be considered.
Applications close 30th July 2021.
For a copy of the Job Description visit Receptionist-Admin-Position-Description.DOCX
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Gisborne
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Gisborne
💸 Negotiate⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Gisborne
⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Gisborne
⏰ 22-08-2022🌏 Gisborne
⏰ 02-09-2022🌏 Gisborne
⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Gisborne