Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout The Role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving our customers’ financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
This Relationship Associate role is based within our Agri Retail portfolio is responsible for supporting our Relationship Managers in making banking easier for customers, providing customer solutions and insights by conducting financial analysis, along with lending support for designated customer groups. This role is ideal for emerging staff with an eagerness to grow into Relationship Management responsibilities. Your success will expose numerous development opportunities within the immediate Business team, and the wider ANZ business.
What Will Your Day Look Like
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand customer portfolios, their numbers, goals, challenges and value propositions
- Enhance the bank’s profile by showing an understanding of customer industries and associated markets
- Work directly with Relationship Managers, Senior Managers and Product Partners to develop and deliver appropriate customer solutions
- Provide support for financial analysis and interpretation of customer information to ensure accurate credit decisions are made
- Prepare and present credit papers on customer businesses for support by relationship and credit partners
- Assist in the maintenance and growth of our customer base, through building strong customer relationships
- Prepare and deliver insights to aid in our customer’s success
Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- A keen interest in Commercial business
- Financial literacy and analytical skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret data, to provide insight into financial trends
- Comfort working across a variety of stakeholders, establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Sound understanding of structuring security arrangements
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills coupled with a high degree of self-motivation
- A willingness to accelerate your own development and work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- A tertiary qualification in a financial discipline, or previous financial/lending experience
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity – Are honest and fair
Collaboration – Work together for the customer
Accountability – Take ownership and get things done
Respect – Care for all those we serve
Excellence – Challenge ourselves to be better
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http://www.anz.co.nz/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number 6245.
Job Posting End Date
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-08-2022🌏 Otago - other, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-08-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Otago - other, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Cromwell, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Alexandra, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-09-2022🌏 Queenstown-Lakes, Otago