Update day: 05-01-2022
Industry: Human Resources
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
- Excellent work environment
- Fast paced role
- Amazing career opportunity for the right candidate
At PROGRAMMED, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first. We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability. We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We are currently seeking a Resourcing Specialist to join our vibrant and professional South Auckland branch.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors, recruiting for a wide variety of job types.
The successful candidate should have the confidence to work with candidates and find them their perfect job.
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing of suitable candidates
- Conducting and recording reference checks
- Writing job adverts and advertising online
- Providing excellent customer service to candidates
- Effective database management, data entry and compliance duties
- Promoting a positive safety culture across the business
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, friendly phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team & willing to help others
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Experience in the labour hire or recruitment sectors is beneficial
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website. .
Location: Northland, NZ
Click to apply for free candidate