Update day: 28-12-2021
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Job type: Full Time
Are you passionate about working in the automotive industry or willing to learn?
Elsdon Motors is looking for a Service Advisor / Administrator role.
The successful applicant will have;
- A genuine passion for sales within the automotive industry.
- A track record of excellence with interpersonal relationships - exemplary customer service skills with a proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Superior time management and high-level organisational skills
- Clear ability to learn fast, retain knowledge and communicate complex technical information to customers in a way they understand.
If you’re our next Star Performer you will be required to;
- Manage customer requirements for service and repair of vehicles in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service and education
- Assist with scheduling of the day-to-day workload
- Carry out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the business.
You will also be;
- incredibly eager to learn
- an exceptional team player
- proactive in all areas of your life
- strong communicator
- adaptable and proficient with technology
- highly organised
- have a strong eye for detail
- holds a current driver’s license
- Cohesive and rewarding team environment
- Ongoing Professional development
- Competitive remuneration
If this sounds like you, the please email email@example.com [link removed] the following documents.
1. Send us a cover letter outlining your experience and why you feel you would be a great fit for the role and our team.
2. Accompanying your letter should be your current resume.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 08-02-2022🌏 Kapiti Coast, Wellington
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
⏰ 13-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 12-02-2022🌏 Kapiti Coast, Wellington
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Wellington - other, Wellington
⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-02-2022🌏 Porirua, Wellington
⏰ 20-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 04-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington