Update day: 13-01-2022
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
- Our Retail team in Gisborne is looking for a truly collaborative Service Consultant that focuses on providing excellent customer service
- Fantastic opportunity to work on a casual basis, working purely on an ‘on call’ or ‘as needed’ basis, while you maintain your lifestyle commitments
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
In this role, you would have the opportunity to-
- Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact
- Undertake cash management requirements in an accurate and efficient manner in line with bank process and policy requirements
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Identify any product that may benefit the customers and refer them on to the relevant person or area of the Bank to help them further
- Demonstrate living the ANZ Values with customers and colleagues
Role Type-Casual (a purely ‘on call’ or ‘as needed’ basis)
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Sound understanding of compliance
- A positive attitude with a growth mindset
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity - We are honest and fair
Collaboration - We work together for the customer
Accountability - We take ownership and get things done
Respect - We care for all those we serve
Excellence - We challenge ourselves to be better
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http-//www.anz.co.nz/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number NEW045041.
Applications close Friday, 28 May 2021.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Palmerston North, Manawatu - Wanganui
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Franklin, Auckland
⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Lower Hutt, Wellington
⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Central Hawke’s Bay, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Gisborne
💸 $164,369 - $244,560 pa + relocation package, CME⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Whakatane, Bay of Plenty
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Wellington Central, Wellington
⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Wellington - other, Wellington
⏰ 21-02-2022🌏 Picton, Marlborough