Update day: 05-07-2022
Job type: Full time
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Can you help us share our Hōhepa values?
Hōhepa Hawke’s Bay supports people with intellectual and development disabilities to live full and amazing lives.
Through our shops and distribution networks we showcase crafts and food produced by our people – including milk, award-winning cheese, toys, garden furniture, candles, weaving etc. This is a rewarding position where you will be able to share the incredible crafts and foods made by the people we support, this is not your average Sales job!
We are reviewing how we sell to our valued wholesale and retail customers – this role is permanent and full time but the location and focus of the job could change. We are looking for someone who:
- Has fantastic customer service skills, a real team player
- Has great communication skills, able to communicate clearly and appropriately, able to maintain accurate records
- Is trustworthy with high ethical standards, able to respect confidentiality and privacy
- Is flexible and willing to roll their sleeves up and do what is needed
- Is fit for the physical aspects of the role
- Will work respectfully with a wide range of people, and respect our special character (based on the principles and work of Rudolf Steiner)
Want to know more, apply now or call Francesca Dalli-Niven Recruitment Coordinator on 027 265 4697
Candidates must be drug free; hold a full drivers licence; and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (including the booster within 6 months of their 2nd dose).
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Hastings, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Hastings, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Napier, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 21-08-2022🌏 Hastings, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 22-08-2022🌏 Napier, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 17-08-2022🌏 Hastings, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 24-08-2022🌏 Napier, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 17-08-2022🌏 Napier, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Hastings, Hawke’s Bay
⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Hastings, Hawke’s Bay