Update day: 21-01-2022
Job type: Part time
McKay Ltd is a dynamic, privately owned and operated electro technology company with its head office in Whangarei and offices in Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty and Queenstown. We are seeking an Office Administrator for our Oji Kinleith Site office.
The successful candidate will play a key role in keeping the office and team running smoothly, so you’ll need to be highly organised and committed to providing great customer service. You’ll be someone who is tech savy and has experience working with the MS Office suite, and great at prioritising multiple tasks at one time. This is an autonomous role and requires a self-driven person to lead from the front.
A fantastic opportunity awaits the right candidate. This is a full time 40 hours per week position and will be based at the OJI Kinleith Site office.
Main responsibilities include:
• Creating purchase orders in line with company policies for internal and external staff
• Liaising with Head Office to ensure that any invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner
• Processing reimbursements claim forms
• Month end contract administration assistance
• Ensuring our fleet of vehicles records and maintenance scheduling is up to date.
• Entering daily timesheets in METS and the Excel Daily Timesheet Spreadsheet
• Ensuring all leave is accompanied by a leave form and that is signed by the relevant supervisor
• Liaising with Head Office Payroll and site managers to ensure that any timesheet queries are resolved in a timely manner.
General Administrative function
• Ordering stationery as required and monitoring current levels of inventory
• Provide administration support on day/annual shuts
• Update staff rosters ( Shift, Annual leave and after hours call out)
• Undertake general administrative duties required to ensure the smooth running of daily operations including filing, data entry, printing, binding etc.
• Stand in client meetings when site manager unavailable
• Assist the site manager and supervisors with scheduling of competency training and updating employee records as required
• Support to site staff to ensure site staff needs are taken care of.
If this opportunity sounds like you, apply now to join our growing team! To apply for this position, you must fill out the form and submit online with your CV and covering letter.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a NZ or AU citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-02-2022🌏 Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
⏰ 09-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
⏰ 05-02-2022🌏 Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
⏰ 13-02-2022🌏 Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
⏰ 04-02-2022🌏 Tauranga, Bay of Plenty