Update day: 28-12-2021
Category: Mechanical / Technical
You must be able to
- test truck electrical systems to find and fix faults
- repair and replace truck electrical systems such as charging and starting systems
- repair and replace electronic systems such as engine-management systems, air-conditioning systems, ABS brakes, electronically controlled gearboxes, instrument panels and vehicle computers
- automotive electronics, electrical theory and circuit diagrams
- vehicle components
- basic engineering
- basic vehicle mechanics.
- Full drivers license
- Great , helpful attitude & customer service
- usually work regular business hours but may also work overtime and be on call
- work in garages and workshops
- may travel locally to repair vehicles that have broken down.
Please only apply if youre in New Zealand with the right to ongoing work.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-02-2022🌏 Canterbury - other, Canterbury
⏰ 25-02-2022🌏 Canterbury, Ashburton, Timaru
⏰ 18-02-2022🌏 Canterbury - other, Canterbury
⏰ 16-02-2022🌏 Canterbury
⏰ 26-02-2022🌏 Canterbury