Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Job type: Full Time
Our Timaru Brewery is looking for a full time Team Leader manage the Warehouse operations, supplying primarily South Island Sales, Export as well as North bound inter-brewery transport to Waitemata.
As well as driving a strong safety culture you will be responsible for these key dimensions which include:
- Inwards Receipt: This is the management of all incoming raw and packaging materials, ensuring the Brewing and Production Lines have an uninterrupted supply and are 48 hours ahead of schedule at all times.
- Outwards Dispatch: Ensuring the smooth turnaround of 30 trucks per day, 50 shipping containers per week. With safety, quality and operational performance a top priority measured by 5S Basic Conditions, Safety Observations, Safety Tags, Productivity, Truck Residence Time, DIFOT, Picking Accuracy, Inventory Accuracy).
- Staff Management: Daily Management of the warehouse team, with focus on climate, culture, capability, compliance to regulations and execution of plan.
- Continuous Improvement: You actively participate in our TPM Warehouse and Transport Pillar as well as our People and Safety Pillars to drive a focus on People, Process and Performance
You will coordinate operational activities within the warehouse on a short term basis. Plan weekly resource for warehouse activities as well as monitor and control on time execution to meet internal service level requirements and run the warehousing operation cost efficiently and safely.
At DB we aspire to be the best place in NZ to work so we can offer you:
- Health, life & income protection insurances;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional development and training including exceptional leadership development
- Diverse projects and the ability to work with multi-disciplinary co-workers;
- A supportive, high performing team environment;
- Enjoyment of Life Leave
- Monthly product allowance – yes free beer
- Free parking
Take this opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s most iconic companies who brew and market some of NZ’s favourite beer, cider & RTD brands. At DB we are all about ‘Brewing a Better New Zealand’ and a big part of that means brewing better people with the heart of our company in our 3 values:
- Respect for People and for the Planet
- Passion for Quality
- Enjoyment of Life
We are continuing our journey to becoming an inclusive workplace as we know that diverse views make great brews! We also support flexible working that meets the needs of our people and the business.
Sound like you? Apply now…we look forward to meeting you.
DB Breweries is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Rangiora, Canterbury
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Canterbury - other, Canterbury
⏰ 31-08-2022🌏 Timaru, Canterbury
⏰ 29-08-2022🌏 Ashburton, Canterbury
💸 $50,000 - $54,999⏰ 20-08-2022🌏 Timaru, Canterbury
⏰ 18-08-2022🌏 Timaru, Canterbury
⏰ 30-08-2022🌏 Christchurch, Canterbury
💸 $50k - $55k⏰ 26-08-2022🌏 Canterbury - other, Canterbury
⏰ 21-08-2022🌏 Timaru, Canterbury
⏰ 02-09-2022🌏 Christchurch, Canterbury